|BUNGALOW||Rates per Bungalow|
|Premium Single||N$ 700 for one person|
|Premium Double||N$ 900 / 450 PPS|
|Family/Triple luxury Bungalow||N$ 1 020|
Accommodation is in eight white washed bungalows perched in a lush garden situated above the Kavango River.
All Bungalows include, Air-condition , Telephone, TV and Satellite channels, Fridge, En-suite showers, double Queen size beds (with Back & Neck friendly mattress) Mosquito net and Mosquito tight screens at windows.
Bungalows 1, and 5 to 8 have a shower and a bath.
Free Wireless internet hotspot is available at the reception area.
Children up to 2 years are free, from 3-10 years: 50% of Price.
TAMBUTI SPECIAL RATE
Stay With Us For 2 Or More Days And Get Special Discount… click here to see our rates
Activities and services
- We have a Small restaurant specializing in local traditional “African cuisine” and drinks sourcing local ingredients. This gives the lodge guests the opportunity to explore local flavors, add value to local products, and support the local communities providing the ingredients while considerably reducing the food miles. See Africa Restaurant
- Sun set cruises can be organized in advance in partnership with the Samsitu camp 15km outside Rundu located directly in the Kavango floodplain. N$150 per person for two hours, drinks can be purchased at cheap cost prices on the boat. (departure 16.00hrs local winter/17.00hrs local summer times)
- Tambuti is encouraging self drive tours to the nearby living museum ( www.lcfn.info/en/mbunza ) which can be combined with the above sun-set cruise or on its own
- Swimming pool
- Kayaks are available for self-exploring the floodplain
- A laundry service is available at an affordable price, (by prior arrangement with the staff)
- On-site secure parking
- Conference Room (click here to view)
Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable deposit of 50% must be paid two weeks prior to arrival (please contact us on payment method)
Where cancellation occurs:
- In the event of premature departure we may charge for the full original booking.
- Cancellation 0-29 days before date of arrival, or no-show-visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid or 50% of full quote value.
- Cancellation 30+days before date of arrival-visitor forfeits 50% of deposit paid or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater) On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, Tambuti lodge will refund the applicable amount as determined by the cancellation terms of the establishment, within 5 working days.
- Tambuti lodge levies a 4.5% administration fee on any refunds processed. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional N$185.00 charge will be levied.